Next steps in planning for Frankford and Susquehanna
Last fall, we reached out to East Kensington and Fishtown neighbors, asking for feedback about future uses of land NKCDC owns near the intersection of Frankford & Susquehanna. Over 850 people responded, and the community’s vision was clear:
- 86% asked that 2200‐08 Frankford remain green space.
- 70% asked that 2211‐17 Frankford remain outdoor vendor market space.
Since then Mural City Cellars has accepted NKCDC’s invitation to lease 2211‐17 Frankford for another season, May 1 – Oct 15, with improvements based on the survey results. See the announcements below for a vendor’s market NKCDC will be hosting at the Mural City Garden space on Sunday, May 21
Help us take the next step!
As a next step in planning for 2200‐08 Frankford, at the corner of Frankford and Susquehanna, NKCDC is seeking additional feedback. What does community green space mean to you, and how care for that space can be sustainable?
To share your opinion:
- Answer questions online here.
- Respond on paper at the box at 2200 Frankford Ave, between May 12 – June 6.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Mail us at NKCDC, Attn: Real Estate, 2771 Ruth St, Suite 1, Philadelphia PA 19134.