NeighborWorks America is a nonpartisan nonprofit organization chartered by the United States Congress in 1978. Its network of over 245 member organizations—including NKCDC—spans all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
NeighborWorks America creates opportunities for people to live in affordable homes, improve their lives and strengthen their communities. It builds the skills, supplements the funding and amplifies the reach of organizations like NKCDC so we can leverage additional resources to achieve our mission.
NKCDC is proud to be a NeighborWorks charter member since 2001.
Major Partners & Funders
Other Partners & Funders
- Bank of America
- Bryn Mawr Trust Company
- Capital One
- Friends Fiduciary Corporation
- Fulton Bank
- J.P. Morgan Chase
- Jefferson College of Population Health
- Jefferson University Health
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- Network For Good
- Pennsylvania Keystone Communities Program
- Philadelphia Activities Fund
- Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development
- Philadelphia Freedom Project
- PNC Foundation
- Rowan University
- TD Charitable Foundation
- The Knight Foundation Donor-Advised Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation
- Washington Savings Bank