Grid One Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Electric Meter Service Technician to join our growing organization! This is a great opportunity to learn a trade and join a growing company with full benefits! Our successful company is growing stronger, driving employment stability and career advancement for the right candidate! We will train candidates who meet our qualifications and have a great worth ethic!
- Paid classroom and skills training starting at $16.00 an hour.
- Full Benefits from hire date which include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k)!
- Vacation paid after one year of employment!
- Six Paid Holidays after probation period!
- Safety, Quality and Production Bonuses!
- Performs change out of existing electric utility meters and deliver notices as required.
- Demonstrate safe, high quality work practices with a team atmosphere!
- Commitment to complete work assignments and high meter reading accuracy.
- Assume full responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of company vehicle, equipment, and tools.
- Commitment to customer service and responding to the needs of internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Identifies and reports to management all hazardous working conditions and specifically those hazardous conditions that prohibit the safe exchange of meters.
- Day, Evening and Weekend Shifts required. Some overtime and weekend hours may at times be required.
- We are a Drug Free Workplace. All levels of employees are subject to pre-employment as well as random drug screens throughout the duration of the project.
- We are committed to attaining only the highest quality employees: Stringent Driving History and Driving Experience Requirements. All staff are subject to pre-employment and periodic background checks to verify clean driving records.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License: Must have a clean Driving Record, free of any moving violations within the last five years and without any suspensions (for any reason); minimal non-moving violations (less than three within the last five years).
- Computer and smart phone literate
- Ability to manage time, communicate effectively and read maps. read maps and navigate in congested areas.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.