SHIFT, a solutions-based impact real estate investment group, has an opportunity for a full time Day
Porter/Security Staff to assist with the experience of tenants and their clients. The qualified candidate may
be responsible for a single building or multiple buildings, where duties will include: facilitating entry of
tenant’s clients and guests, and personnel to the building and their respective suites. The candidate will also
be responsible for routine tours of the building to provide cleaning and stocking of common area facilities.
• Facilitate Building Access to tenants and clients
• Manage the Building Access system to allow remote access for tenants and clients in need of entry
• Deny entry to unauthorized personnel
• Enforce policies around non-smoking
• Monitor Fire Safety Equipment for functionality
• Housekeeping, cleaning, trash removal
• Stocking all common areas appropriately
• Report any infractions or building deficiencies to Property Management via the Work Order system
• Coordinate loading dock access when required.
• Customer service mindset
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to follow directions and take initiative as needed
• Time management and organization
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) a plus but not required
• Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, including carrying objects up and down stairs
If you are interested in applying, please send resume to Bob Kupsch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIFT is a Certified B Corporation® who deploys development strategies in underserved neighborhoods that
align patient capital with long-term community success to help catalyze shared prosperity, build wealth for
the existing community, and strategically preserve affordability. SHIFT owns and operates just under 2
million square feet of commercial, industrial, retail, residential, and mixed-use space in the North Philadelphia neighborhoods of Kensington, Harrowgate, Juniata, Hunting Park, and Tioga. Through our
Whole Neighborhood approach, we thoughtfully invest in neighborhoods and people to accelerate job
creation through growth in small businesses and the creative economy, improve community health and
safety, and offer quality affordable housing.
SHIFT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For more information, please visit shiftcapital.us.