The City of Philadelphia, partnering with the Philadelphia City Commissioners, is hiring Clerical Assistants to help staff and open satellite election offices, hiring immediately.
Clerical Assistants will engage in a variety of clerical tasks, including but not limited to: data entry and processing, filing, and proof reading. Candidates should be knowledgeable of:
- Office practices and procedures
- The English language, spelling, and general clerical procedures
- Basic computing including Microsoft office applications
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a Philadelphia resident
- Must be willing to work a full-time schedule