Carpenters Joint Apprentice Committee will accept applications for paid apprenticeships for the following trades: Carpenter, Mill/Cabinetmaker, Millwright and Resilient Floor Layer.
The apprenticeship is a full-time, four-year program. Apprentices attend classes for one 8-hour day per week, and complete 32 hours of on-the-job training during that week.
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (except 2020 graduates)
- Pass an admission test
- Pass a drug test
Applicants must apply in person at Carpenters Training Facility, 10401 Decatur Road, Philadelphia, PA 19154 on one of the following dates, from 8 AM to noon:
- Tuesday to Thursday, January 14, 15, 16
- Saturday January 18
- Tuesday to Thursday, January 21, 22, 23
- Saturday, January 25
- Tuesday to Thursday, January 28, 29, 30 and
- Saturday, February 1
For more information, visit https://www.carpentersofphila.com/become-an-apprentice/ or call 215-824-2300.