Following information based on Amazon Employment Opportunities Information Session hosted by Free Library, July 24, 2020
Warehouse Team Member positions
- Recruitment for new fulfillment centers opening through the end of the year
- First center looks like it will be in South Philadelphia
- This position selects, packages, and ships Amazon packages at fulfillment centers
- Mostly full-time opportunities, some part-time
- Starting wage of $15 an hour, comes with medical, dental and vision benefits
- Full time position has four 10-hour shifts a week
- Daytime shift looks like it will be 12:00pm-10:30pm; night shift 1:20AM-11:50AM
Please text cityphilly to 77088 to sign up for Amazon text notifications of job postings. This will be the first place the job posting is made. (This number also gives you notifications for other job opening from Amazon in the area, like Whole Foods.)
Please fill out the job posting as soon as possible when you receive the text/flyer.
- No resume is required, but you can use one if you would like.
- It will require you to complete two assessments: one for culture fit, one for product sorting.
- It will ask you to select time for in office appointment to submit documents.
- At the appointment you will need I-9 forms, to submit to a drug test, and to submit to a background check. Amazon is a second chance employer.
Please continue to check texts and email frequently after you complete the application.
For help applying
- Call PACareerLink at 833-750-5627; they have a team working specifically on this to help you.
- Get on the referral list. If you apply, please contact PACareerLink at 833-750-5627 and let them know you applied to the Warehouse Team Member position. A list of referred candidates will be sent to Amazon, and this could help make sure your application is seen.